Verizon is a global leader delivering innovative communications and technology solutions that improve the way customers live, work, and play. With your Verizon email login details, you get the chance of managing your account online and also enjoy some great benefits.
Some of the benefits include viewing your usage, make payments, access My Verizon on your mobile phone, change or reset your voice mail password, and so on.
Moreover, to access the full pack of Verizon Wireless features, you need to register for an online account.
Connection Between Verizon Email and AOL Mail
Back in 2017, Verizon Communications decided to leave its email business to focus on providing its core internet and television services. However, the company knew that a lot of its customers would want to retain their existing email addresses.
Therefore, Verizon agreed that existing customers will have two options to choose from. They are; to retain their current Verizon Webmail address and Migrate to AOL or to download their details and documents and transfer them to another email provider.
Meanwhile, customers with multiple Verizon Webmail addresses should note that they will need to make the decision on each individual account. Verizon Communications purchased AOL in 2015. That’s where the idea of migrating your accounts to AOL mail started
How to Register for a My Verizon Email Account
Like we said earlier before you you can access the Verizon email login portal you must have a My Verizon account. Hence, as a Verizon customer, you can create a My Verizon account, which allows you to manage your various Verizon services and access support all from the same place.
To Register for My Verizon account, click here
- From the next page, select Click here to get started. It will take you to the page where you can fill your registration form.
- On the form, verify your identity by selecting the identification method and providing your Zip Code. Click on continue to proceed.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the remainder of the registration process.
My Verizon Email Login Steps
Unfortunately, Verizon has retired its email services. This means that customers no longer have the option to keep their Verizon.net email address or extract and move their data to another service provider.
To visit the Verizon Email login page, kindly click here.
From the next page, choose the platform to log in with. You have the option to log in through AOL or via Yahoo. Below is what you will be choosing from;
- For verizon.net email login through AOL, access your mail by using mail.aol.com
- Then for verizon.net email login through Yahoo, access your mail by using verizon.yahoo.com
Best Internet Service Providers To Watch Out For In 2021
10 Essential Social Media Management Skills Every Social Media Manager Needs To Have
10 Best Social Media Analytics Tools For All Marketers Right Now
For Verizon.net email login through AOL
Kindly type in the address mail.aol.com on your browser, or use the link above.
- You will be taken directly to the AOL login page
- On the page, enter your Username, Email, or Mobile number
- Click on Next to continue.
- Enter your Password and click on Sign In
For verizon.net email login through Yahoo
From your browser, visit verizon.yahoo.com or equally use the link provided above;
- You will be taken to the Yahoo login page
- On the page, enter your Email address
- Click on Next to continue
- From the next page, enter your password and click on the Sign In button.
With the above steps, you can easily access your verizon.net email account once you register for My Verizon Account.
Verizon Email Login Not Working
If you are experiencing difficulty signing in to your Verizon Webmail, you can try the following troubleshooting process;
- Firstly, remember that if you have multiple accounts with Verizon, each individual account will receive the email service notice about migrating or transferring to another email provider. Hence, you need to be signing into the accounts one after the other to make your decisions.
- Also, note that login passwords for the mail service are case-sensitive. Therefore, you need to use your upper and lower case carefully.
- Again, if you continue to experience issues trying to log in, double-check your details and make sure you entered them correctly. But if you are using your details correctly, your can alternatively try the password reset process. To reset the password, click on forgot info on the main Verizon email login form. Then follow the on-screen instructions to reset your details.
Now that you have seen the steps to register and log in to your Verizon Webmail, you are just a few minutes away from enjoying secure, 24/7 access to all the benefits of My Verizon!