The University of Tennessee Knoxville has announced the Global Ambassador Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to encourage ambitious international students to take up their bachelor studies in the States.
The Global Ambassador Scholarship program recognizes international students who exemplify the Volunteer spirit and have an excellent academic record based on their UT Converted and Weighted GPA.
About University of Tennessee Knoxville
Founded in 1794, the University of Tennessee is a public land-grant research university in Knoxville. It is the flagship campus of the University of Tennessee system, with ten undergraduate colleges and eleven graduate colleges. The University of Tennessee is ranked 52nd among public universities and tied for 112th among all United States national universities by U.S. News & World Report in its 2021 rankings.
The institution provides secure on-campus residency and dining halls. The Martin campus offers more than 97 programs and is home to over 150 student organizations. They embody excellence in teaching, research, scholarship, creative activity, outreach, and engagement. It is a world enriched by their ideas, improved through their action, and inspired by the Volunteer spirit of service and leadership.
Application Deadline: The application is open until May 1, 2022.
Apply For International-Based Scholarships at St. Francis College, USA.
Apply for York St. John International Scholarships In UK 2022-2023
- University or Organization: The University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $60,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programs at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Maintain full-time enrollment throughout each semester
- Commit to being a U.T. Global Ambassador and adhere to the program requirements
- Serve as an example of the Volunteer spirit as a positive peer resource for prospective international students.
- How to Apply: All eligible international undergraduate students who apply for admission during their final year in high school will be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach academic transcripts of all previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a GPA of 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) and good academic standing.
- Language Requirements: If a student’s native language is not English, they must demonstrate English proficiency unless they are a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident.